This policy is to establish firm practices for administering refunds.
Refunds (full or partial) for outdoor season registration fees may be processed for player withdrawals or medical reasons.
1. All refunds for outdoor season requested before April 1 will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
2. No refunds will be issued for requests received after April 1 (except for medical reasons). A note from a Doctor must accompany all medical refund requests.
3. Medical refunds are subject to a $10.00 administrative fee.
Refund requests must be made in writing or by email. All requests must include the following information:
1. Player’s name, date of birth, age group of registration.
2. Parent or guardian’s name, address, postal code, phone number.
3. Reason for refund request.
Written requests should be mailed to:
TRSA Box 88053, Rabbit Hill P.O.
Edmonton, AB T6R 0M5
Emailed requests should be sent to the Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Sting Tryout Players
TRSA as part of the SWEMSA zone is affiliated with Southwest Sting. Players who intend to try out for Sting should indicate ‘Premier/Club Team tryout’ on their soccer registration form. Registering with community will ensure a place on a community team if the child does not make SW Sting.
1. When you register with TRSA write a separate cheque for each child in the family trying out for a Premier or Club team.
2. Cheques will not be cashed till the Southwest Sting teams are finalized, and the communities are informed which players have been placed on Southwest Sting rosters.
3. Players who are selected for Southwest Sting teams will have their registration fee cheque shredded.
4. Families are then responsible for paying Southwest Sting
5. Parents/players moving to a SW Sting team are not required to make a refund request as SW Sting will notify TRSA.
Players Moving to Competitive Teams other Than Sting
TRSA is not affiliated with any Competitive, Select or Club teams other than Southwest Sting
1. TRSA does not receive information about players who have joined other soccer organizations.
2. TRSA will hold cheques for players that marked ‘Premier/Club Team tryout’ on their registration form till April 1. At that time parents must inform TRSA if their child will play community.
3. Registrations that do not indicate ‘Premier/Club Team tryout’ will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee, before April 1.
4. No refunds will be issued for requests received after April 1 (except for medical reasons).
TRSA Policy Booklet, Page 7