Playing Up Policy
This policy is to establish a process for review and decision of players that wish to play in a higher age group.
The TRSA Board does not encourage children to play in an older age group.
1. All requests to play up must be approved by the Coach and the TRSA Board.
2. Playing up requests will be considered only after all players of the proper age have been placed on teams.
3. Decisions are based on the maturity level and date of birth of the player.
4. Parents wishing their children to play up are encouraged to coach or assist the team.
5. Parents with their U5 to U11 children to play up must be prepared to remain at all practices and games to assist the coach.
TRSA Policy Booklet, Page 4