©2015 TRSA

TRSA Registration Information

Community League Membership

A valid community league membership is required in order to register in indoor or outdoor soccer. (See the Riverbend web site for details on Riverbend community league memberships.)

Player Medical Conditions

It is the responsibility of the parents to inform the coach of any medical conditions pertaining to their child.  TRSA cannot, and does not, accept responsibility pertaining to pre-existing medical conditions.

Player Cards

All U16 and U18 players require valid player cards for indoor or outdoor soccer. Each zone is assigned specific dates on which players may have their cards produced. Please visit the EMSA website for details on assigned dates for southwest zone players. If you need more assistance on obtaining an EMSA card, contact the TRSA Program Administrator (780-437-1331).